Sanan nosto käännös suomi-englanti
- liftThe fog eventually lifted, leaving the streets clear.You never lift a finger to help me!She lifts twice a week at the gym.
- cutWould you please cut the cake?I have three diamonds to cut todayThe patient said she had been cutting since the age of thirteen.
- elevationthe elevation of grain; elevation to a throne; elevation to sainthood; elevation of mind, thoughts, or characterA hill is an elevation of the ground.the elevation of the pole, or of a star
- raiseto raise your hand if you want to say something; to raise your walking stick to defend yourselfto raise a wall, or a heap of stonesThe ship was raised ten years after it had sunk
- raisingThis will include the raising of the European flag and a short musical performance by a colliery band from the Saar. Tilaisuuteen sisältyy Euroopan unionin lipun nosto ja Saarin hiilikaivosbändin lyhyt musiikkiesitys. to help at a raising
- withdrawalheroin withdrawalnicotine withdrawalcaffeine withdrawal
- Tiliehtojen mukaisesti nostoja voi tehdä rajoitetusti.
- Noston käyttäminen edellyttää korkeimmalta oikeudelta saatavaa muutoksenhakulupaa.