Sanan default käännös englanti-ruotsi
Sanan default määritelmät
- The condition of failing to meet an obligation
- the original software programming settings as set by the factory
- A selection made in the absence of an alternative
- A value used when none has been given; a tentative value or standard that is presumed
- The failure of a defendant to appear and answer a summons and complaint
- Lack; absence
- Fault; offence; wrong act
- To fail to meet an obligation
- To lose a competition by failing to compete
- To assume a value when none was given; to presume a tentative value or standard
- To fail to appear and answer a summons and complaint
- He failed to make payments on time and is now in default.
- You may cure this default by paying the full amount within a week.
- The teams three losses include one default.
- The man became the leader of the group as a default.
- If you dont specify a number of items, the default is 1.
- This evil has happened through the governors default.
- If you do not make your payments, you will default on your loan.
- If you refuse to wear a proper uniform, you will not be allowed to compete and will default this match.
- If you dont specify a number of items, it defaults to 1.