Sanan wanton käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan wanton määritelmät
- Undisciplined, unruly; not able to be controlled
- Playful, sportive; merry or carefree
- Lewd, immoral; sexually open, unchaste
- Capricious, reckless of morality, justice etc.; acting without regard for the law or the well-being of others; gratuitous
- Extravagant, unrestrained, excessive
- A pampered or coddled person
- An overly playful person; a trifler
- A self-indulgent person, fond of excess
- To rove and ramble without restraint, rule, or limit; to revel; to play loosely; to frolic
- To waste or squander, especially in pleasure (most often with ''away''
- To act wantonly; to be lewd or lascivious
- The young man wantoned away his inheritance.