Sanan aari käännös suomi-englanti
- areMary, where are you going?We are not comingMary and John, are you listening?
- edgeI have the edge on himThe cup is right on the edge of the tableHe is standing on the edge of a precipice
- extremeAt the extreme edges, the coating is very thinHe has an extreme aversion to needles, and avoids visiting the doctorHis extreme love of model trains showed in the rails that criscrossed his entire home
- extremity[[w:Guillain–Barré syndromeGuillain–Barré syndrome]] causes one to not be able to move one’s extremities
- ultimatethe ultimate pleasurethe ultimate disappointmentan ultimate constituent of matter
- vergeI was on the verge of tearsEating blowfish verges on insanity.