Sanan askelma käännös suomi-englanti
- stepI have seen male and female colleagues clinging anxiously to the banister, as they did not know where one step began and the other finished. Olen nähnyt kollegoita, jotka pitivät peloissaan kiinni kaiteesta, koska he eivät tienneet, missä yksi askelma alkaa tai mihin toinen päättyy. He improved step by step, or by stepsThe first step is to find a job
- footstepThe child watched as his footsteps in the sand were washed away by the waves.To walk the footsteps of greatness requires that you start at the bottom of a long stair.The footsteps of the students echoed in the empty hall.
- roundWe sat at a round table to make conversation easierThe ancient Egyptian demonstrated that the Earth is round, not flatOur childs bed has round corners for safety
- stapleRice is a staple in the diet of many cultures.Tow is flax with short staple.to staple cotton
- treadHe trod back and forth wearilyDont tread on the lawnActors tread the boards
Sanan askelma määritelmät
- portaiden tai tikkaiden kävellen kulkemiseen suunniteltu pieni vaakasuora taso tai puola