Sanan kaapu käännös suomi-englanti
- gownIn the perennial town versus gown battles, townies win some violent battles, but the collegians are winning the war
- cloakNight hid her movements with its cloak of darknessRobert SouthNo man is esteemed any ways considerable for policy who wears religion otherwise than as a cloak
- copeI thought I would never be able to cope with life after the amputation, but I have learned how to be happy again.
- habitIt’s become a habit of mine to have a cup of coffee after dinnerBy force of habit, he dressed for work even though it was holidayIt’s interesting how Catholic and Buddhist monks both wear habits
- mantleAt the meeting, she finally assumed the mantle of leadership of the party.The movement strove to put women under the protective mantle of civil rights laws.
- Hänellä oli kaapu harteillaan.