Sanan kallistaa käännös suomi-englanti
- slopeI had to climb a small slope to get to the siteThe road has a very sharp downward slope at that pointThe slope of this line is 0.5
- tiltWe have a sensible and balanced position and I fear Amendment No 11 may tilt that balance in the wrong direction. Meillä on järkevä ja tasapainoinen ehdotus, ja pelkään, että tarkistus 11 kallistaa vaakaa väärään suuntaan. Tilt the barrel to pour out its contents.to tilt steel in order to render it more ductile
- bankblood bank; sperm bank; data bankIf you want to buy a bicycle, you need to put the money in your piggy bankHe banked with Barclays
- camberBecause he cambered the tires too much, he had less control on the turns.
- cantHe had the look of a prince, but the cant of a fishmongerPeople claim to care about the poor of Africa, but it is largely cantUnder the cant of a hill
- cockAll right, cock?In the darkness, the gun cocked loudly.He cocked his hat jauntily.
- inclineHe had to incline his body against the gusts to avoid being blown down in the stormThe people following the coffin inclined their heads in griefOver the centuries the wind made the walls of the farmhouse incline
- keelHe keeled over after having a stroke.
- leana leaning columnShe leaned out of the windowI’m leaning towards voting Conservative in the next election
- slantThe house was built on a bit of a slant and was never quite level.It was a well written article, but it had a bit of a leftist slant.If you slant the track a little more, the marble will roll down it faster.
- splayto sit splay-leggedsplay shoulders
Sanan kallistaa määritelmät
- Hän kallisti päätään.
- Kohoava polttoaineen hinta kallistaa autoilua.