Sanan kansi käännös suomi-englanti
- coverThe soldiers took cover behind a ruined buildingTheres a $15 cover tonightWe need to set another cover for the Smith party
- deckIn other words, are the rights of the host state the same when it comes to the deck and engine crew and the cabin crew and catering personnel? Ovatko vastaanottavan valtion oikeudet toisin sanoen kansi- ja konemiehistön osalta samat kuin matkustamo- ja ravintolahenkilökunnan osalta? to swab the deckWow, did you see her deck that guy who pinched her?
- lidFor now, a lid has been put on the pressure-cooker. Nyt painekattilaan on laitettu kansi. The lid is still on the pan, but the moment when all the steam could escape is imminent. Keittimen päällä on kansi, mutta höyry voi päästä ulos milloin tahansa.
- topHis kite got caught at the top of the treeWe flipped the machine onto its topHeadings appear at the tops of pages
- capThe children were all wearing caps to protect them from the sunHe took the cap off the bottle and splashed himself with some cologneHe had golden caps on his teeth
- floorThe room has a wooden floorMany sunken ships rest on the ocean floorThe floor of a cave served the refugees as a home
- tableThats the strongest table Ive ever seen at a European Poker Tour eventThe baron kept a fine table and often held large banquets.The children were practising multiplication tables