Sanan kaula käännös suomi-englanti
- neckGiraffes have long necksa neck forming the journal of a shaftto risk ones neck; to save someones neck
- throatThe wild pitch bounced and hit the catcher in the throatAs I swallowed I felt something strange in my throatThe water leaked out from the throat of the bottle
- bottleneckIt is easy to create entries; processing the paperwork is the bottleneckThe bottleneck in this computer program is the inefficient sorting process; we should replace it with a faster oneThe merge bottlenecked the traffic every morning
- jugularIt was vicious; he went for the jugular.
- stalka stalk of wheat, rye, or oats; the stalks of maize or hempMy ex-girlfriend is stalking me