Sanan läppä käännös suomi-englanti
- flapa flap of a garment The envelope flap seemed curiously wrinkledthe flaps of a table the flap of a shutterthe flap of a sail the flap of a wing
- valvethe ileocolic, mitral, and semilunar valves
- crackIts been so dry, the ground is starting to crack.When I tried to stand on the chair, it cracked.Anyone would crack after being hounded like that.
- jokeIt was a joke!Your effort at cleaning your room is a joke.The president was a joke.
- leafgold leafThe train car has one single-leaf and two double-leaf doors per sideThe lettuce in our burgers is 100% hand-leafed.
- paddleWe had a nice paddle this morning.The paddle practically ousted the British cane for spankings in the independent US.A sea turtles paddles make it swim almost as fast as land tortoises are slow.
Sanan läppä määritelmät
- esine, jonka tarkoitus on estää aineen liike tai virtaus, tyypillisesti ohuehko levy putkessa tai kanavassa
- soittokellon kieli