Sanan samea käännös suomi-englanti
- blurryIf I take off my glasses, everything close up looks blurry.It would seem that the line between flirting and sexual harrassment has become quite blurry.
- clear as mud
- dullAll these knives are dullHe sat through the dull lecture and barely stayed awakeWhen does having a dull personality ever get you a girlfriend? Even if you get one, how does being dull help you keep a relationship for over a year?
- fuzzyMy recollection of that event is fuzzy.I finally threw out a large stack of fuzzy photos.Youve got a fuzzy on your coat.
- lacklusterThe actor gave a lackluster performance in his latest film.
- muddyHe slogged across the muddy field.Take off your muddy boots before you come inside.The previously limpid water was now muddy as a result of the epic struggle.
- thickI want some planks that are two inches thickHe had such a thick neck that he had to turn his body to look to the sideWe walked through thick undergrowth
- turbidturbid waterturbid wine