Sanan talja käännös suomi-englanti
- peltThey pelted the attacking army with bullets.The children pelted apples at us.Its pelting down out there!
- block and tackle
- come alongId like you to come along with me to the opera.The renovation is coming along nicely, and should be ready within a month.The kayak was tied to the roof of her car with two come alongs.
- come-alongThe kayak was tied to the roof of her car with two come alongs.
- fell[[one fell swoopone fell swoop]]
- fleeceWe, as Greeks, have been very familiar with this means of transport for 3 000 years: the first cargo recorded in maritime history was the golden fleece carried by the Argonauts 5 500 years ago. Me kreikkalaiset olemme olleet ahkeria merenkulkijoita jo 3 000 vuoden ajan ja ensimmäinen merihistoriassa tunnettu laivalasti oli kultainen talja, jota argonautit kuljettivat 5 500 vuotta sitten. During spring shearing we have to fleece all the sheep in just a few days
- hideHe hides his magazines under the bedThe politicians were accused of keeping information hidden from the public
- skinHe is so disgusting he makes my skin crawlIn order to get to the rest of the paint in the can, you′ll have to remove the skin floating on top of itYou can use this skin to change how the browser looks
- tackleThe governments measures to tackle crime were insufficient.
- Talja keventää taakkaa.
- Lampaan talja on taljoista parhain, ainakin istuimen lämmittimenä.
- Hirventalja peittää isännän huoneen lattiaa.