Sanan tikku käännös suomi-englanti
- stickThe beavers dam was made out of sticksI found several good sticks in the brush heapWhat do you call a boomerang that wont come back? A stick
- dipThere is a dip in the road aheadIm going for a dip before breakfast.This onion dip is just scrumptious.
- fingerHumans have two hands and ten fingers. Each hand has one thumb and four fingerschocolate fingers; fish fingers; cheese fingersa finger of land; a finger of smoke
- splinterThe tall tree splintered during the storm.His third kick splintered the door.The government splintered when the coalition members could not agree.
Sanan tikku määritelmät
- pieni, kapea ja lyhyehkö, kappale