Sanan descendant käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan descendant määritelmät
- descending from a biological ancestor
- One who is the progeny of a specified person, at any distance of time or through any number of generations
- A thing that derives directly from a given precursor or source
- A later evolutionary type
- A language that is descended from another
- A word or form in one language that is descended from a counterpart in an ancestor language
- The patriarch survived many descendants: five children, a dozen grandchildren, even a great grandchild.
- This famous medieval manuscript has many descendants.
- Dogs evolved as descendants of early wolves.
- English and Scots are the descendants of Old English.