Sanan revive käännös englanti-suomi
- elvyttääMiten meidän pitäisi elvyttää eurooppalaista hanketta? How should we revive the European project? Sitä heikommat ovat myös valmiutemme elvyttää taloutta. Therefore, we are less able to revive our growth. Sen asemesta halusimme elvyttää toimielinten kolmikantayhteistyötä. On the contrary, we wanted to revive the institutional triangle.
Sanan revive määritelmät
- To return to life; to become reanimated or reinvigorated
- To return to life; to cause to recover life or strength; to cause to live anew
- To recover from a state of oblivion, obscurity, neglect, or depression
- To restore, or bring again to life; to reanimate
- To raise from coma, languor, depression, or discouragement; to bring into action after a suspension
- To recover its natural or metallic state, as a metal
- The dying puppy was revived by a soft hand.
- Her grandmother refused to be revived if she lost consciousness.
- Classical learning revived in the fifteenth century.
- The Manx language has been revived after dying out and is now taught in some schools on the Isle of Man.
- This new paint job should revive the surgery waiting room
- The Harry Potter films revived the worlds interest in wizardry
- to revive a metal after calcination