Sanan vernacular käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan vernacular määritelmät
- The language of a people or a national language
- Everyday speech or dialect, including colloquialisms, as opposed to standard, literary, liturgical, or scientific idiom
- Language unique to a particular group of people; jargon, argot
- A language lacking standardization or a written form
- Of or pertaining to everyday language, as opposed to standard, literary, liturgical, or scientific idiom
- Belonging to the country of one's birth; one's own by birth or nature; native; indigenous
- Of or related to local building materials and styles; not imported
- A vernacular of the United States is English.
- Street vernacular can be quite different from what is heard elsewhere.
- For those of a certain age, hiphop vernacular might just as well be a foreign language.
- Vatican II allowed the celebration of the mass in the vernacular.
- a vernacular disease