Sanan pullistua käännös suomi-englanti
usAcid House is not my bag: I prefer the more traditional styles of musicThe grounder hit the bag and bounced over the fielder’s headHe headed back to the bag
usthe balloon of St. Pauls Cathedral in LondonHis stomach ballooned from eating such a large meal.Prices will balloon if we dont act quickly.
usthe belly of a flask, muscle, violin, sail, or ship
- bloatbloated herringAdding an e-mail feature to this simple text editor would be pointless bloat.
- bulgea bulge in a walla bulge in my pocket where I kept my walletThe submarine bulged because of the enormous air pressure inside.
- poochTheres a pooch in the plastic where it got too hot.Her left sleeve has more pooch at the shoulder than the right.Inflate that tire too much and the tube may pooch out of the cut in the sidewall.
usListen to the pop of a champagne corkLunch was sandwiches and a bottle of pop.Go in the store and buy us three pops
- strutHe strutted about the yard, thinking himself master of all he surveyed.
- swellRains and dissolving snow swell the rivers in spring.The organ music swelled.to be swelled with pride or haughtiness