Sanan clutch käännökset englanti-suomi
Sanan clutch määritelmät
- To seize, as though with claws.
- To grip or grasp tightly.
- The claw of a predatory animal or bird.
- A device to interrupt power transmission, commonly used between engine and gearbox in a car.
- Any device for gripping an object, as at the end of a chain or tackle
- An important or critical situation
- Performing or tending to perform well in difficult, high-pressure situations
- A brood of chickens or a sitting of eggs.
- to clutch power
- She clutched her purse tightly and walked nervously into the building.