Sanan puristaa käännös suomi-englanti
- squeezeI therefore believe that even demonstrations are onto a loser, because you can only squeeze so much juice from a lemon. Sen vuoksi uskon, että mielenosoituksetkaan eivät auta, sillä sitruunasta ei voi puristaa mehua enempää kuin siinä on. I squeezed the ball between my hands.Please dont squeeze the toothpaste tube in the middle.
- claspI always have a hard time working the clasp on this necklace!He took her hand in a firm claspThey clasped hands and parted as friends.
- clenchHe clenched his fist in anger
- clinchI already planned to buy the car, but the color was what really clinched it for me.to clinch the teeth or the fistto get a good clinch of an antagonist, or of a weapon
- compressThe force required to compress a spring varies linearly with the displacement.Our new model compresses easily, ideal for storage and travelThis chart compresses the entire audit report into a few lines on a single diagram.
- doubleThe closet has double doorsGive me a double serving of mashed potatoesHes my double cousin as my mothers sister married my fathers brother
- expressI gave him express instructions not to begin until I arrived, but he ignored me.This book cannot be copied without the express permission of the publisher.In my eyes it bore a livelier image of the spirit, it seemed more express and single, than the imperfect and divided countenance.
- graspI have never been able to grasp the concept of infinity.The goal is within my grasp
- mashWe had fun mashing apples in a mill.The potatoes need to be mashed.to mash on a bicycle pedal
- pressa flower pressStop the presses!according to a member of the press
- squashWhen Im thirsty I drink squash; it tastes much nicer than plain water.Its a bit of a squash in this small room.Somehow, she squashed all her books into her backpack, which was now too heavy to carry
- squeeze outSqueeze out some toothpaste and put it on your toothbrushI auditioned and I would have had the role, but I got squeezed out by a more experienced actorThey came from nowhere to take over second place, squeezing out the previously eighth-place team
- squishThe sandwich tasted fine, even though it got squished in his lunchbox.
- wringI didn’t have a towel so I just wrung my hair dryPut the berries into a cheesecloth and wring the juice into a bowlThe police said they would wring the truth out of that heinous criminal.
Sanan puristaa määritelmät
- painaa tiiviiksi joka suunnasta