Sanan uuvuttaa käännös suomi-englanti
- exhaustThe water was exhausted out of the wellMoisture of the earth is exhausted by evaporationto exhaust a well
- frayThe ribbon frayed at the cut end.The hectic day ended in frayed nerves. (Metaphorical use; nerves are visualised as stringsThough they did not know the reason for the dispute, they did not hesitate to leap into the fray.
- harassTo harass good people is no different than speaking ill of them
- sapto sap one’s conscience
- wearthe same time?&emspHe wears eyeglasses. She wears her hair in braidsShe wore a smile all day. He walked out of the courtroom wearing an air of satisfaction
- wear outYoure going to wear out that game if you keep playing so rough with it.He wears a pair of tennis shoes out every summer.The old tractor finally wore out.
Sanan uuvuttaa määritelmät