Sanan verso käännös suomi-englanti
- shootto shoot a gunThe man, in a desperate bid for freedom, grabbed his gun and started shooting anyone he couldThe hunter shot the deer to harvest its meat
- sproutI sprouted beans and radishes and put them in my salad.to sprout potatoesWhiskers sprouted from the old mans chin.
- innovationThe others, whose time had been more actively employed, began to shew symptoms of innovation,—"the good wine did its good office." The frost of etiquette, and pride of birth, began to give way before the genial blessings of this benign constellation, and the formal appellatives with which the three dignitaries had hitherto addressed each other, were now familiarly abbreviated into Tully, Bally, and KillieSir Walter Scott, Waverley, ch. xi
- spriga sprig of laurel or of parsley
Sanan verso määritelmät
- kormi, monisoluisten kasvien normaalisti ylöspäin kasvava tai vaakasuora osa