Sanan whisper käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan whisper määritelmät
- The act of speaking in a quiet voice, especially, without vibration of the vocal cords
- A rumor
- A faint trace or hint (of something
- A low rustling sound, like that of the wind in leaves
- To speak softly, or under the breath, so as to be heard only by one near at hand; to utter words without sonant breath; to talk without that vibration in the larynx which gives sonorous, or vocal, sound
- To make a low, sibilant sound
- To speak with suspicion or timorous caution; to converse in whispers, as in secret plotting
- To address in a whisper, or low voice
- To prompt secretly or cautiously; to inform privately
- There are whispers of rebellion all around.
- The soup had just a whisper of basil.