Sanan winnow käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan winnow määritelmät
- To subject to a current of air separating heavier and lighter components, as grain from chaff
- To separate, sift, analyze, or test by separating items having different values
- To blow upon or toss about by blowing; to set in motion as with a fan or wings
- To move about with a flapping motion, as of wings; to flutter
- That which winnows or which is used in winnowing; a contrivance for fanning or winnowing grain
- They winnowed the field to twelve.
- They winnowed the winners from the losers.
- They winnowed the losers from the winners.