Sanan irrota käännös suomi-englanti
- detachto detach the tag from a newly purchased garmentto detach a ship from a fleet, or a company from a regimentNow that the zipper has detached, my winter coat wont keep me very warm
- break awayShe was brought up in a very religious household, but broke away from the church in her teens.A chunk of rock broke away from the cliff edge.
- loosento loosen a knot; to loosen ones grip / hold on somethingAfter the Thanksgiving meal, Bill loosened his beltI noticed that my seatbelt had gradually loosened during the journey
- separateThis chair can be disassembled into five separate pieces.I try to keep my personal life separate from work.Separate the articles from the headings
- startThe movie was entertaining from start to finish.He woke with a start.Captured pieces are returned to the start of the board.
- Maitohampaat irtoavat lähes itsestään, kun aika koittaa.
- Lopulta alus irtosi karilta lähes vaurioitumattomana.