Sanan irrota käännös suomi-englanti
- break awayShe was brought up in a very religious household, but broke away from the church in her teens.A chunk of rock broke away from the cliff edge.
usto detach the tag from a newly purchased garmentto detach a ship from a fleet, or a company from a regiment
usto loosen a knotAfter the Thanksgiving meal, Bill loosened his belt.I noticed that my seatbelt had gradually loosened during the journey.
- separateThis chair can be disassembled into five separate pieces.I try to keep my personal life separate from work.Separate the articles from the headings
usThe movie was entertaining from start to finish.He woke with a start.Jones has been a substitute before, but made his first start for the team last Sunday.
- To loosen, detach, separate.
- Maitohampaat irtoavat lähes itsestään, kun aika koittaa.
- Lopulta alus irtosi karilta lähes vaurioitumattomana.