Sanan irrota käännös suomi-englanti
- break awayShe was brought up in a very religious household, but broke away from the church in her teens.A chunk of rock broke away from the cliff edge.
usto detach the tag from a newly purchased garmentto detach a ship from a fleet, or a company from a regimentNow that the zipper has detached, my winter coat wont keep me very warm
usto loosen a knot; to loosen ones grip / hold on somethingAfter the Thanksgiving meal, Bill loosened his beltI noticed that my seatbelt had gradually loosened during the journey
- separateThis chair can be disassembled into five separate pieces.I try to keep my personal life separate from work.Separate the articles from the headings
usThe movie was entertaining from start to finish.He woke with a start.Captured pieces are returned to the start of the board.
- To loosen, detach, separate.
- Maitohampaat irtoavat lähes itsestään, kun aika koittaa.
- Lopulta alus irtosi karilta lähes vaurioitumattomana.