Sanan lamauttaa käännös suomi-englanti
ukFalling off the horse disabled him.The pilot had to disable the autopilot of his airplane.
- unnerveto unnerve the armI was greatly unnerved by the news that my attacker was back in the country.
- incapacitateThe police officer was incapacitated by a blow to the head.
- lamea lame leg, arm or muscleHe had a really lame excuse for missing the birthday party.He kept telling these extremely lame jokes all night.
- numbfingers numb with cold; legs numb from kneelingnumb with shock; numb with boredomThe dentist gave me novocaine to numb my tooth before drilling, thank goodness.
- overpowerWe overpowered the opposing army within a couple of hours.Bright light overpowers the eyes.The dish was OK, but the garlic slightly overpowered the herbs.
- to disable
- to discourage, dishearten
- to paralyze
- to stun