Sanan narista käännös suomi-englanti
- get on someone's caseHis boss was always getting on his case about his standards of dress, even though he worked well and seldom left the back room.
- grateThe grate stopped the sheep from escaping from their fieldto grate a windowI need to grate the cheese before the potato is cooked
- quibbleHe harped on his quibble about how the dark red paint should be described as carmine rather than burgundyThey are constantly quibbling over insignificant details.
- whingeArgh! He has been whinging about it all night, even though he knows theres nothing we can doI know it wont help but sometimes it feels better to whinge about the things that annoy meHer whinges grew even shriller and more annoying the longer we had to listen to them.
Sanan narista määritelmät
- narskua, natista, kitistä