Sanan oksa käännös suomi-englanti
- branchAll Europe will achieve with this is to cut the branch it is sitting on. Tällä tavoin Eurooppa vain sahaa oksaa poikki altaan. In the arena of the Middle East, a new olive branch has just been planted. Lähi-idässä on nyt istutettu uusi oliivipuun oksa. In delaying negotiations with Russia we are sawing off the branch on which we are sitting. Viivästyttäessämme Venäjän kanssa käytäviä neuvotteluja sahaamme omaa oksaamme.
- twigThey used twigs and leaves as a base to start the fire.He hasnt twigged that were planning a surprise party for himDo you twig me?
- boughWhen the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
- knotClimbers must make sure that all knots are both secure and of types that will not weaken the rope.The nurse was brushing knots from the protesting childs hair.A knot can be defined as a non-self-intersecting broken line whose endpoints coincide: when such a knot is constrained to lie in a plane, then it is simply a polygon.
- spriga sprig of laurel or of parsley
- stickThe beavers dam was made out of sticksI found several good sticks in the brush heapWhat do you call a boomerang that wont come back? A stick