Sanan vaeltaa käännös suomi-englanti
- wanderto wander over the fieldsA writer wanders from his subjectto go for a wander in the park
- travelSoundwaves can travel through water.I’ve travelled the world.space travel
- hikeThe tenants were not happy with the rent hike.Dont forget to bring the map when we go hiking tomorrow.She hiked her skirt up.
- migrateMany groups had migrated to western Europe from the plains of eastern Europe.We were hoping to migrate the customers of the "C" series to the "E" series and the "E" customers to the "S" series.
- runRun, Sarah, run!The horse ran the length of the trackI have been running all over the building looking for him
- walkTo walk briskly for an hour every day is to keep fitIf you can’t present a better case, that robber is going to walkIf you leave your wallet lying around, it’s going to walk
Sanan vaeltaa määritelmät
- kulkea lähes lakkaamatta, olla vaelluksella