Sanan confection käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan confection määritelmät
- A food item prepared very sweet, frequently decorated in fine detail, and often preserved with sugar, such as a candy, sweetmeat, fruit preserve, pastry, or cake
- The act or process of confecting; the process of making, compounding, or preparing something
- An artistic, musical, or literary work taken as frivolous, amusing, or contrived; a composition of a light nature
- A preparation of medicine sweetened with sugar, honey, syrup, or the like; an electuary
- To make into a confection, prepare as a confection
- The table was covered with all sorts of tempting confections.
- The defense attorney maintained that the charges were a confection of the local police.