Sanan heave käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan heave määritelmät
- To lift with difficulty; to raise with some effort; to lift (a heavy thing
- To throw, cast
- To rise and fall
- To utter with effort
- To pull up with a rope or cable
- To lift ; to raise, or cause to move upwards or forwards
- To be thrown up or raised; to rise upward, as a tower or mound
- To displace (a vein, stratum
- To move in a certain direction or into a certain position or situation
- To retch, to make an effort to vomit; to vomit
- To make an effort to raise, throw, or move anything; to strain to do something difficult
- To rob; to steal from; to plunder
- An effort to raise something, such as a weight or one's own body, or to move something heavy
- A horizontal dislocation in a metallic lode, taking place at an intersection with another lode
- An effort to vomit; retching
- A forceful shot in which the ball follows a high trajectory
- We heaved the chest-of-drawers on to the second-floor landing.
- They heaved rocks into the pond.
- The capn hove the body overboard.
- Her chest heaved with emotion.
- She heaved a sigh and stared out of the window.
- Heave up the anchor there, boys!
- The wind heaved the waves.
- to heave the ship ahead
- The smell of the old cheese was enough to make you heave.