Sanan puro käännös suomi-englanti
- brookI will not brook any disobedience. I will brook no refusal. I will brook no impertinence
- burnShe had second-degree burns from falling in the bonfire.chili burn from eating hot peppersTheyre doing a controlled burn of the fields.
- flossembroidery flossFlosses are soft, and grey from the female and black from the male.
- runRun, Sarah, run!The horse ran the length of the trackI have been running all over the building looking for him
- streamHe poured the milk in a thin stream from the jug to the glassHer constant nagging was to him a stream of abuseHaredi Judaism is a stream of Orthodox Judaism characterized by rejection of modern secular culture.
- trickleThe brook had shrunk to a mere trickle.The tap of the washbasin in my bedroom is leaking and the trickle drives me mad at night.The doctor trickled some iodine on the wound.