Sanan vamma käännös suomi-englanti
- handicapAge is often a handicapThe older boy won, even though his opponent had been granted a handicap of five metersA handicap in chess often involves removal of the queens rook
- injuryThe passenger sustained a severe injury in the car accident.Slander is an injury to the character.
- disabilityAbout 10 % of the population lives with some form of disability. Väestöstä noin 10 %: lla on jokin vamma. There are approximately 38 million people in the European Union who have a disability. Arviolta 38 miljoonalla ihmisellä Euroopan unionissa on jokin vamma. These are people with a disability, and the conclusions are not very comfortable reading. Nämä ovat ihmisiä, joilla on jokin vamma, ja johtopäätökset eivät ole kovin miellyttävää luettavaa.
- impairmentvisual impairment
- impedimentWorking in a noisy factory left me with a slight hearing impediment.
- Mopopojat saivat pahoja vammoja kolarissa.