Sanan -ssa käännös suomi-englanti
- atCaesar was at Rome; at the corner of Fourth Street and Vine; at Jim’s houseat six o’clock; at closing time; at nightHe threw the ball at me. He shouted at her
- aboutThe snake was coiled about his ankle.Rubbish was strewn about the place.The children were running about the room.
- inThe dog is in the kennel.pickles in a jarliving in the city;a tree in the parkWe are in the enemy camp. Her plane is in the air
- perAdmission is £10 per personmiles per gallonbeats per minute
Sanan -ssa määritelmät
- takavokaaleja sisältävien nominien inessiivin sijapääte