Sanan binary käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan binary määritelmät
- Being in a state of one of two mutually exclusive conditions such as on or off, true or false, molten or frozen, presence or absence of a signal
- Concerning logic whose subject matter concerns binary states
- Having two equally important parts; related to something with two parts
- Of an operation, function, procedure or logic gate, taking exactly two operands, arguments, parameters or inputs; having domain of dimension 2
- Of data, consisting coded values not interpretable as plain or ASCII text (e.g. source code
- Focusing on two mutually exclusive conditions
- A thing which can have only two values
- The bijective base-2 numeral system, which uses only the digits 0 and 1
- A satellite system consisting of two stars or other bodies orbiting each other
- Binary states are often represented as 1 and 0 in computer science.
- Two ingredients are combined in a binary poison.
- A binary statistical distribution has only two categories.
- Division of reals is a binary operation.
- He downloaded the binary distribution for Linux, then burned it to DVD.
- He has a very binary understanding of gender.