Sanan mouth käännös englanti-suomi
- suuArvoisa komission jäsen, puhuitte suu- ja sorkkataudista. Commissioner, you also spoke about foot-and-mouth. Sama koskee suu- ja sorkkatautia. The same applies to foot-and-mouth. Muistatte ehkä suu- ja sorkkatautiepidemian? Maybe you remember the outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease?
- suuaukkoIhmisen suuaukko on varustettu parilla leualla
Sanan mouth määritelmät
- The opening of a creature through which food is ingested
- The end of a river out of which water flows into a sea or other large body of water
- An outlet, aperture or orifice
- A loud or overly talkative person
- The crosspiece of a bridle bit, which enters the mouth of an animal
- Cry; voice
- Speech; language; testimony
- A wry face; a grimace; a mow
- To speak; to utter
- To make the actions of speech, without producing sound
- To utter with a voice that is overly loud or swelling
- To take into the mouth; to seize or grind with the mouth or teeth; to chew; to devour
- To form or cleanse with the mouth; to lick, as a bear licks her cub
- To make mouths at
- Open your mouth and say aah," directed the doctor
- The mouth of the river is a good place to go birdwatching in spring and autumn
- The mouth of a cave
- My kid sister is a real mouth; she never shuts up
- He mouthed his opinions on the subject at the meeting.
- The prompter mouthed the words to the actor, who had forgotten them.
- The fish mouthed the lure, but didnt bite.