Sanan kiva käännös suomi-englanti
- niceWhat is a nice person like you doing in a place like this?The soup is nice and hotChildren, play nice
- funWe had a fun time at the party.He is such a fun person to be with.This years fashion style is much more fun than recent seasons.
- enjoyableThat was an enjoyable day; I had a lot of fun.
- funnyWhen I went to the circus, I only found the clowns funny. The milk smelt funny so I poured it away.Ive got a funny feeling that this isnt going to work.
- goodgood intentionsa good swimmerCan you lend me fifty dollars? You know Im good for it
- pleasantWe had a pleasant walk around the townIt wasnt so hot outside, but pleasant enough to have lunch in the garden
- prettyWell stop at the knife store and look at the sharp pretties.
- Olen tutustunut moniin kivoihin ihmisiin tänä kesänä.
- Lapsena oli aina kiva mennä Linnanmäelle.
- kivan näköinen
- Meillä oli tosi kivaa.
- Kivat kengät!