Sanan kiva käännös suomi-englanti
usWe had a fun time at the party.He is such a fun person to be with.This years fashion style is much more fun than recent seasons.
usWhat is a nice person like you doing in a place like this?The soup is nice and hotChildren, play nice
- enjoyableThat was an enjoyable day; I had a lot of fun.
usWhen I went to the circus, I only found the clowns funny. The milk smelt funny so I poured it away.Ive got a funny feeling that this isnt going to work.
usgood intentionsa good swimmerCan you lend me fifty dollars? You know Im good for it
us"Well stop at the knife store a look at the sharp pretties.
usMy arm is broken!the ground was littered with broken bonesOne recent morning the team had to replace a broken weather research station
usAre these dishes clean? Your room is finally clean!Put a clean sheet of paper into the printerMister, I want to see a clean dinner plate or therell be no dessert for you
- groovyThe back of the tile was groovy so that it could hold the adhesive compound.
- swellRains and dissolving snow swell the rivers in spring.The organ music swelled.to be swelled with pride or haughtiness
- Olen tutustunut moniin kivoihin ihmisiin tänä kesänä.
- Lapsena oli aina kiva mennä Linnanmäelle.