Sanan acceptance käännös englanti-suomi
- hyväksyminenTämä on vain tarjous, jonka hyväksyminen on vapaaehtoista. This is only an offer; acceptance is voluntary. Viimeinen vaihe on TRIPS-muutoksen hyväksyminen. The last step is the acceptance of the TRIPS amendment. Vallalla on joko tietämättömyys tai marien vastaisen kampanjan hiljainen hyväksyminen. Either ignorance or the tacit acceptance of anti-Mari campaigning prevails.
- vastaanottaminenTämä pätee erityisesti Saksaan, joka voi ja jonka pitää auttaa tekemään pakolaisten vastaanottaminen mahdolliseksi. This applies specifically to Germany which can, and should, help to make the acceptance of refugees a possibility.
Sanan acceptance määritelmät
- The act of accepting#Noun|accepting; a receiving#Noun|receiving of something offer#Verb|offered, with acquiescence, approbation, or satisfaction; ''especially'', favourable reception; approval
- Belief in something; agreement, assent
- The usual or accepted meaning of a word#Noun|word or expression
- An agreeing#Noun|agreeing to the action, proposals, or term#Noun|terms of another by some act which results in the conclusion of a legally binding#Adjective|binding contract#Noun|contract; the reception or taking#Noun|taking of a thing bought#Adjective|bought as that for which it was bought, or as that agreed to be delivered, or the taking of possession of a thing as owner
- The act of an authorized#Adjective|authorized representative of the government by which the government assents to ownership of existing#Adjective|existing and identified#Adjective|identified supplies, or approves specific services#Noun|services render#Verb|rendered, as partial or complete performance of a contract
- the acceptance of a gift, office, doctrine, etc