Sanan warranty käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan warranty määritelmät
- A guarantee that a certain outcome or obligation will be fulfilled; security
- An obsolete legal agreement that was a real covenant and ran with the land, whereby the grantor and his heirs of a piece of real estate held in freehold were required to officially guarantee their claim and plead one’s case for the title. If evicted by someone with a superior claim they were also required to hand over other real estate of equal value in recompense. It has now been replaced by personal covenants and the covenant of warranty
- A legal agreement, either written or oral or implied through the actions of the buyer and seller , which states that the goods or property in question will be in exactly the same state as promised, such as in a sale of an item or piece of real estate
- A stipulation of an insurance policy made by an insuree, guaranteeing that the facts of the policy are true and the insurance risk is as stated, which if not fulfilled renders the policy void
- To warrant; to guarantee
- I took out an extended warranty on my television for five years at a cost of $100.
- I made sure to check the terms of my warranty for my computer to ensure I was covered in case it broke down.
- Its always a good idea to get a good warranty on anything you buy that you think may break down.