Sanan liukua käännös suomi-englanti
- slideHe slid the boat across the grass.The safe slid slowly.Snow slides down the side of a mountain.
- skidJust before hitting the guardrail the driver was able to regain control and pull out of the skid.In the hours before daylight he sharpened the skids and tightened the lashings to prepare for the long dogsled journey.Due to frequent arctic travel, the plane was equipped with long skids for snow and ice landings.
- coastThe rocky coast of Maine has few beaches.When I ran out of gas, fortunately I managed to coast into a nearby gas station.
- hydroplaneDont drive too fast on wet roads or the car may hydroplane and cause you to lose control of the vehicle.
- segueI can tell she’s going to segue from our conversation about school to the topic of marriageBeethoven’s symphonies effortlessly segue from one theme to the next